Monday, March 8, 2010

Elke Heidenreich is mad at Ranicki



Hamburg - critics Zoff and no end: Elke Heidenreich has finally broken mitMarcel Reich-Ranicki. "It's just a chapter Ende.Dass it fell in my back, I was not good. Binbleibend I am angry," said the presenter in the ARD talk show "Beckmann".
DerLiteraturkritiker have their opinion "simply no talent zurFreundschaft. This shortcoming not blame him, because "after what he has experienced everything in his life, it is quite difficult to trust and let Menschenzu ran close to him. I believe that ernicht can."
   Until the Germans Fernsehpreis 2008 Heidenreich were undReich-Ranicki friend, then it came to public ausgetragenenKonflikt. You have it estimated "before" and "respect for seinemLebenswerk," she would continue but "tunhaben with him anymore," said Heidenreich in the show.
 Even if it hurt today, "no-longer" was, it would be "a betrayal was too much": "simple actions.You the silly rumor that I was offended because I do not think dieLaudatio should not have."
   Two weeks ago, had Reich-Ranicki made einFriedensangebot his former girlfriend - also at "Beckmann". "I binjederzeit ready for reconciliation," Pope had damalsgesagt literature.
More about: Heidenreich: From the ZDF in the southern part pub> Heidenreich Show goes online>'s hopes of Heidenreich: Reich-Ranicki applause> Gottschalk going to go Heidenreich> Heidenreich: I am ashamed for ZDF>